Rib Eye Beef (2 lbs), Garlic (3 cloves), Green Onions (3), Onion (1/2), Soy Sauce (1/3 cup), Sesame Seed Oil (2 tbs), Sugar (1 tbs), Ground Pepper (pinch)
- The Meat:
- Slice the meat very thinly along the grain.
- Use a tenderizer or the back of your knife to soften the meat.
- Cut the meat into mouth size pieces.
- The Marinade:
- Mince the garlic.
- Chop the scallions.
- Slice or chop the onions depending on your preference.
- Put garlic, scallions, and the onions into a bowl and add soy sauce, sesame seed oil, sugar, and ground pepper.
- Add the meat into marinade bowl and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Cook in a skillet, stirring often until well done.