Dakjuk is korean cuisine made from Chicken meat boiled in water and mixed with garlic and onion spices. Then add the rice and cooked until cooked. The main ingredients of Dakjuk are rice, chicken, and garlic. Once cooked the result is like a thick chicken porridge with a strong onion flavor. Dakjuk much preferred by children and people in the healing period because this food is not spicy and easily digested.
- Cornish Hen (1)
- Garlic (4 cloves)
- Water (10 cups)
- Rice (1 cup)
- Salt (1 tbs)
- Wash rice and soak in water for more than 2 hours. Drain well.
- Clean the hen and cut excessive fat.
- In a big pot, place Cornish hen and whole cloves of garlic and let it simmer for two hours or until chicken flesh gets loosened.
- Take out hen and tear flesh into thin pieces.
- Meanwhile, put rice into the pot with chicken stock and boil until cooked well. Stir occasionally with wooden spatula.
- Add Chicken flesh and put salt and pepper.